The Department of Epidemiology Lazio Regional Health Service – ASL Roma E – and the Italian Epidemiological Association are pleased to announce the 28th Conference of the International Society for Environmental Epidemiology.
The meeting will be held in Rome, Italy on the 1-4th September 2016. The main theme of the conference is “Old and new risks: challenges for environmental epidemiology”.
The Conference will bring together researchers, academics, and health professionals to promote the sharing of research results, experiences and new ideas in the field of environmental epidemiology.
The Conference will address the challenges in exposure assessment, study design and data analyses in the coming decades. The format of the meeting will promote discussion and scientific communication and will include plenary sessions, keynote invited addresses, oral presentations, thematic symposia, and posters.
- Call for Symposia — opens on 14th December 2015 until 30th January 2016
- Call for Post-conference workshops/courses/events — opens on 14th December, 2015 until 10th March 2016
- Call for Scientific Abstracts — opens on 20th January until 28th February 2016
- Conference registration opens – 1st February 2016
- Submission for Abstract for Mentoring program – opens on 20th January until 15th February 2016
- Decision of acceptance of Scientific Abstracts— 15th May 2016
- Discounted registration ends 13th June 2016
- Final program – June 2016
- Conference Opens/Opening Plenary Session — Thursday, 1st September 2016
- Post-Conference Workshops/courses — Sunday, 4th September 2016